Friday, January 31, 2014

Austin Klutz

"Last name EVER, First name GREATEST"  ~ Greatest Ever

Hello, my name is Austin Klutz. I'm sixteen years old and I have five cats. Weird? Yea... I am a very active person. I am involved in many church activities, sporting events, and school functions. Wrestling is a huge part of my life as well as spending time with my friends and family. I took second in the wrestling state tournament last year and hope to take first this year. I don't mind embarrassing myself in order to make people laugh. I have a hard-working father, and a lazy brother, but love them both. I love inspirational quotes "God gives his toughest battles to his strongest warriors."

1 comment:

  1. You seem like a fun guy to be around. I feel like I would laugh a lot around you. I am impressed by your faith in God, and I like that quote you said. It seems like you are a good wrestler if you took 2nd in the state. I hope you get 1st this year, I will be rooting for you. The cat thing is kinda weird thou, might want to take that out of your post.

    ReplyDelete